Dungeon can be the name of a game:
- Zork a.k.a. Dungeon (Tim Anderson, Marc Blank, Bruce Daniels, Dave Lebling; 1979). This is the mainframe version of Zork that was later split into three parts and sold as Zork I, Zork II, and Zork III by Infocom.
- Dungeon (Master Hand; 2007; Quest).
- Dungeon Adventure (publisher: Level 9).
The Dungeon was also the name of a magazine column:
- Cave crawl. Also called "dungeon crawl", a type of game usually set underground.
- Dungeons and Dragons. A role-playing game by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, published by TSR.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.