Find a cure for the Pestilence ... or else.
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a menu where you may choose to read the introduction, view some useful information, or read the credits. Option 1 begins the game proper.
You think your name is William Taylor, a recently divorced seller of overpriced housing. You have the beginning symptoms of the "Pestilence", a particularly nasty form a flu that brings madness and death. Most of the population has been affected.
You are carrying a notebook and you stand outside the Rushmore Medical Centre. The security door to the north is guarded by a wide-eyed security guard who carries a silver key. Rubbish is everywhere. If there's any cure for the Pestilence, you'll only find it inside the centre.
- The INTRO, DETAILS, and CREDITS commands will display the appropriate information available from the opening game menu.
- Your notebook in the game will automatically record any necessary information you learn about the Pestilence and its cure.
- HINT will let you access some in-game hints.
Competition Release (version 1.00)
- Pestilence (Richard Otter; 01-Jul-2006; ADRIFT 4).
- Richard Otter's Adrift Games which contains the current version of the game, a walkthrough, a map, and reviews.