The Island is the name of three different games:
- The Island (by Brown) = The Island (Andrew Brown as "Old Andy"; 2012; TADS 3). IF Comp 2012 entry, where it took 25th place of 28 entries.
- The Island (by Williams) = The Island (Patrick Williams; 2013; Z-code). A game at Playfic. It's also called "Our Island" at IFDB.
- The Island (by Myslinski) = The Island (Steve Myslinski; University of Michigan Dearborn; 2005; Z-code). Written for a school project.
The Island is also a subtitle for this game:
- Avantus: The Island, Part I (Connor Wade; 2013; Quest 5.4).
- Category:Island for games primarily set on an island.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.