2009 AIF Mini-comp
The 2009 AIF Mini-comp was organized by Purple Dragon.
- The submission deadline was June 8, 2009, 9:00 AM (CST).
- The deadline for voting was June 23, 2009.
This is a summary:
- Three or fewer rooms. Closets do not count as rooms if they're not used as rooms.
- Three or fewer characters, including the player-character(s). No more than two of those characters may participate interactively in sex scenes.
- Multimedia (images and sounds) is permitted, but may not add more than 150KB to the native (unzipped) size of the game file.
- No previous public release of any part of the game.
- Game must be winnable or have a reachable ending.
Voting was done in 6 categories: Concept, Writing, Characters, Sex. Technical, and Enjoyment. Voters were asked to rank all the games in each category in order of their preference, and were asked to select the "best game by a new author".
|1||In Darkness (GoblinBoy; TADS 2)||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|2||The Mechano-Menace (A. Bomire; TADS 2)||2||2||2||2||1||1|
|3||Obedience (Rip_CPU; Z-code)||5||3||3||3||3||3|
|4 (tie)||BSG: Twenty Two (Madquest8; ADRIFT 4.0)||4||5||4||4||4||5|
|4 (tie)||Prosperity of Cheaters (Rip_CPU; Z-code)||3||4||5||5||5||4|
|6||Sex is Mental (Rabbi; ADRIFT 4.0)||6||6||6||6||6||6|
- AIF Newsletter (March 2009) in PDF format and TXT format contains the announcement and the rules of this mini-comp.
- 2009 AIF Mini-comp. With the results.
- ZIP file containing the games.