Adrift Vaporware Awards 2005
The Adrift Vaporware Awards 2005 was a new competition to give recognition to authors and not-quite-authors who failed to produce an Adrift game in 2005. The competition organizer was Stefan Donati a.k.a. Shuarian.
The competition ended prematurely on 06-Jan-2006, when the comp organizer announced that there were no nominations whatsoever, and thus, after some deliberation, decided that he himself, Stefan Donati, was the overall winner of the comp.
- 15-Dec-2005: Nomination period starts.
- 04-Jan-2006: Nomination period ends. All nominations must be in before 24.00 GMT.
- 05-Jan-2006: Nominees will get announced, and a judging form set up.
- 06-Jan-2006: Judging period opens.
- 13-Jan-2006: Judging period ends. All votes must be in before 24.00 GMT.
- 14-Jan-2006: The winners will be denounced announced.
- The Demi-Award
Vaporware game with the highest potential of getting released 2006
- The Vladimir Nabokov Award
Best announcement for a vaporware game
- The '2 + 2 = 5' Award
You wouldn't have guessed it's vaporware - highest noise level
- The Camouflage Award
Most interesting excuse for not finishing a game
- The Segway Award
Most hyped vaporware game
- The 'Duke Nukem Forever' Award
Vaporware game of the year
- The Santa Claus Award
Vaporware author of the year
- Adrift Vaporware Awards 2005 - The official site.