Martins is an IF author who created Ceptre, a linear logic programming language for creating narratives and interactive models.
- Origins (with Vincent Zeng; 1-Oct-2014; Twine; Web browser). IF Comp 2014: 25th place.
- "Ceptre: A Language for Modeling Generative Interactive Systems".
- "Generating Explorable Narrative Spaces with Answer Set Programming". With Chinmaya Dabral.
- "Generative Story Worlds as Linear Logic Programs". With João F. Ferreira, Anne-Gwenn Bosser, and Marc Cavazza.
- "Linear Logic Programming for Narrative Generation". With Anne-Gwenn Bosser, João F. Ferreira, and Marc Cavazza.
- "LF in LF: Mechanizing the Metatheories of LF in Twelf". With Karl Crary.
- "Volunteer Computing Using Casual Games". With Charles Cusack, Chris Martens, and Priyanshu Mutreja.
- "Scheduling with Uncertain Resources: Elicitation of Additional Data". With Ulas Bardak, Eugene Fink, Jamie Carbonell.