Concours de Fictions Interactives Francophones 2015
Concours de Fictions Interactives Francophones 2015 (also known as FrenchComp 2015) is the 9th French competition in this series. The competition logo was created by Benjamin Roux.
The complete rules (in French) are here.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is "spectacle".
- Submission deadline: was January 1, 2015; later extended to February 1, 2015.
- Voting starts: February 2, 2015.
- Voting ends: March 15, 2015.
- The results were announced on March 16, 2015.
- L'Envol (Benjamin Roux as "Anonymous"; 2-Feb-2015; Z-code).
- Sourire de bois (Natrium as "Un soldat de plomb unijambiste"; 2-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Comédie (MonsieurBouc as "Edgar Havre"; 2-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Homepage of the competition. With the rules.
- French Comp 2015 - IFDB page.
- French IF forum thread (2014).
- FrenchComp 2015 - intfiction.org, August 28, 2014.
- FrenchComp 2015 entries (plus some translation). English translations of the introductory text of all three entries.