Craig Richard Davies was a text adventure author in the 1980s and 1990s; writing games for the ZX Spectrum.
- Murder Hunt (publisher: Bodkin Software; 1985; Quill; Spectrum).
- Murder Hunt 2 (unreleased; 1985; Quill; Spectrum).
- Custerd's Quest (publisher: Alpha-Omega Software; 1986; Quill; Spectrum).
- Eric and the Magic Torch (unfinished; Quill; Spectrum).
- Quest for the Holy Something (publisher: Zenobi Software; 1993; Quill; Spectrum).
- Slack Bladder (with Craig Livingstone and Richard Robinson; unfinished/unreleased; Quill; Spectrum).
- Memories of Adventure Game Writing - Graeme Mason interviews Craig Davies.