Creating Interactive Fiction with Inform 7
Creating Interactive Fiction with Inform 7 by Aaron A. Reed is a 448 page paperback (also available for the Kindle). It shows how to create a work of interactive fiction using the Inform 7 authoring system, explaining how the example game Sand-dancer was developed (with Alexei Othenin-Girard) from conception to final product. The first edition of the book was published by Course Technology PTR, August 18, 2010, and has a foreword by Don Woods.
- ISBN-10: 1435455061
- ISBN-13: 978-1435455061
- Creating Interactive Fiction with Inform 7: The Official Companion Site to the Book (RSS).
- Buy it from Amazon.com.
- Buy it from Powell's Books.
- Buy it from Barnes & Noble.
- Request a review copy.
- Buy Amazon Kindle eBook version.
- Review by Joe Johnston.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by David Monath - in SPAG #60, April 25, 2011.
- Review by Andrew Plotkin.
- Review by Brooks Reeves.
This article is a stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.