Dennis G. Jerz
(Redirected from Dennis Jerz)
Dennis Jerz is both a writer and academic scholar in the area of Interactive Fiction.
He is currently an associate professor of English at Seton Hill University.
- Fine-Tuned (as "Dionysius Porcupine"; 2001; Z-code). IF Comp 2001: 18th place. XYZZY Awards 2001 finalist for Best Individual PC and Best Setting.
Review and Article Credits
- Somewhere Nearby is Colossal Cave: Examining Will Crowther's Original “Adventure” in Code and in Kentucky - published in Digital Humanities Quarterly Volume 1 Number 2 (Summer 2007). (See also this R*IF thread.)
- PrologueComp reviews: 1 (archive) and 2 (archive).
- SPAG Specifics of The Tempest.
- Maintains an impressive amount of material about IF theory on his website, see Links below.
- Theory Section Editor for IF Theory Book.
- Judge for PrologueComp (2001).
- Dennis G. Jerz's homepage
- Playing, Studying and Writing Interactive Fiction (Text Adventures) - A wealth of essays and resources about IF.
- Games Archive (Jerz's Literacy Weblog).
- Dennis Jerz (archived) - at Baf's Guide.