(Redirected from Ectocomp 2011)
|Part of series||ECTOCOMP|
|Submissions due||30 Oct 2011|
|Voting deadline||30 Nov 2011|
|Edit this infobox|
ECTOCOMP 2011 is a 3-hour comp for Hallowe'en, organized by Duncan Bowsman. It is the fifth ECTOCOMP competition. Unlike the previous ECTOCOMPs, it's open for all platforms, not only ADRIFT.
- Submission deadline: October 30, 2011, midnight.
- Voting deadline: November 30, 2011.
Note: ECTOCOMP 2011 placements aren't skipped in the case of tied games. That means, for example, Stuck Piggy placed 8th, not 10th, even though it ranked last of 10 games.
- Bloodless on the Orient Express (Hannes Schueller; Z-code).
- Attack of Doc Lobster's Mutant Menagerie of Horror (Duncan Bowsman; ADRIFT).
- Blue (Marius Müller; Z-code), tied with
Death Shack (Mel S; ADRIFT).
- Ignis Fatuus (DCBSupafly; ADRIFT).
- Dash Slapney and the Calamitous Candy Corn Cornucopia (Andrew Schultz; Z-code).
- Dark Deeds (Justahack; Web), tied with
The House (Finn Rosenløv; ADRIFT).
- Hungry (Richard Otter; ADRIFT).
- Stuck Piggy (Mike Desert; ADRIFT).
- ECTOCOMP - ADRIFT forum, October 7, 2011.
- ECTOCOMP 2011 - Interactive Fiction Community Forum, October 7, 2011.
- ECTOCOMP 2011 - ADRIFT Competition Page.
- ECTOCOMP 2011 Results - ADRIFT forum, December 2, 2011.
- ECTOCOMP 2011 - Download the competition entries from Delron.
- ADRIFT Competitions