(Redirected from Ectocomp 2016)
|Part of series||ECTOCOMP|
|Organiser||J. J. Guest|
|Submissions due||31 Oct 2016|
|Results announced||1 Dec 2016|
|Edit this infobox|
ECTOCOMP 2016 is a comp for Hallowe'en, organized by J. J. Guest. It is the tenth ECTOCOMP competition, and features two categories, which will be judged separately:
- "ECTOCOMP: La Petite Mort" is for games written in three hours or less.
- "ECTOCOMP: Le Grand Guignol" is for those who don't manage to complete their games in under three hours, or who would like to take a more relaxed approach to the competition.
21 entries released October 31, 2016. Results announced December 1, 2016.
La Petite Mort
- The Periwink (Jedediah Berry)
- Low (Peregrine Wade)
- Howled House (B Minus Seven)
- Honeysuckle (Cat Manning), tied with
Light into Darkness (Christina Nordlander)
- The Unstoppable Vengeance of Doctor Bonesaw (Caleb Wilson as "Lewis Blanco")
- Because you're mine (Owlor)
- The Curious Incident at Blackrock Township (Bitter Karella)
- Train of Life (Marco Innocenti)
- What to Do When You're Alone (Glass Rat Media), tied with
Scars (Olivia Dunlap), and with
A Checkered Haunting (Andrew Schultz)
- Toiletworld Omega (Brian Kwak)
- Flight of the Necrovoyager (Joey Jones as "Joey Bones")
- Going Home (Santiago Eximeno)
- Edith's Cats (Roboman)
Le Grand Guignol
- Bring Me A Head! (Chandler Groover)
- Four Sittings (Bruno Dias)
- Vlad the Impala (P.B. Parjeter as "Pumpkin B. Parjeter"), tied with
Psychomanteum (Hanon Ondricek)
- A Friend to Light Your Way (verityvirtue)
- ECTOCOMP 2016 official site.
- Interactive Fiction Community Forum posts:
- ECTOCOMP 2016 announcement thread.
- ECTOCOMP 2016 - RESULTS!.