(Redirected from IFID:TADS2-7C763ACF1D4CE99CD620033BC77942F6)
|Author(s)||Sam Kabo Ashwell|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are, variously:
- Underplonkdeaconmeister Ibethopl Gouda, the personal assistant, etc. of Uberoverultraplonkpopelamaguy Brabuscon Limberger, carrying nothing. Deep inside the Vault of the Church, amongst the stored wines and cheeses, and accompanied by Overuberaltargirl Aito Buffalomozzarella, you search for the Device.
- the Ninth Prophet foretold by the oracles, carrying nothing, hopelessly lost, becamped, and waiting to die under the merciless sun in the middle of the Cathratocean Desert with the remains of your camel beside you.
- Captain Hyoto Stilton of the First Special Assault Squad, Third Heretic-Crushing Brigade, in the great Divine Legion. Needless to say, you are armed to the teeth. You and your men have snuck into an entry tunnel; the heretic sentry hasn't spotted you yet.
(After the first few turns, the venue and PC changes every turn, cycling through these three player characters.)
- At the end of every turn, the game switches to another scenario; there are three altogether. When a scenario is completed, it is removed from the cycle.
- Manna (Sam Kabo Ashwell; 2002; TADS 2).