Spooked! The Haunted Horror House
The second in a series of planned parody horror games.
|Spooked! The Haunted Horror House|
|Author(s)||The Dominant Species|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
(This game continues directly after the events of Spooked! The Wonders of Science.)
You are Ben Xavier Williams, a scientist for diamagnetic research at Cocan University. You are carrying nothing. The electrofield has sent you to another dimension*. You are walking on a road and surrounded by thick fog when a man lunges out of it at you! And then he collapses in pain at your feet. He's around 80 years old and wears a purple and green polka dot shirt. You also see a conveniently-placed $15 bottle of water here. You probably want to help the guy, if you can, before continuing on the road.
(*How you come to this conclusion is unclear, since everything is shrouded in thick fog.)
Trivia and Comments
- Playing the first game in the series isn't necessary in order to enjoy or play this game.
- The game is a parody of both horror and IF and contains several in-jokes.
- Although you are supposedly in another dimension, everyone knows who you are, everyone speaks English and they have the same cultural referents as we do.
- Spooked! The Haunted Horror House (The Dominant Species; 21-Jul-2006; ADRIFT 4).
- Made with ADRIFT 4.00, release 45.
- Room count: 13.
- Download Spooked_1_2.zip from the ADRIFT site.
The zipfile contains:
- Read_This.txt - a brief statement from the author.
- Spooked1.taf - the story file for the previous game, Spooked! The Wonders of Science.
- Spooked2.taf - the story file for this game.
|Spooked! series by The Dominant Species|
|Spooked! The Wonders of Science (2006)|
Spooked! The Haunted Horror House (2006)