- This article is about the former commercial game for the Commodore by Mario Moeller. For other games called "Stowaway", see Stowaway (disambiguation).
|Authoring system||The Quill|
How It Begins
You have stowed away in the cargo hold of a trans-atlantic ocean liner. In the middle of one night, you are awakened by the ship colliding with another ship. All of the passengers and crew are safely transferred to the other vessel which then left unharmed, taking the passengers and crew to safety.
But YOU have been left behind because nobody knew of your presence! You are now fighting for your life as you try to escape the ship which has by now sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
Miraculously, parts of the ship have remained air-tight. But, how long will the air last . . . ?
- The game has a time limit of 512 turns.
- Stowaway! (Mario Moeller; 1988; Commodore 64). Download.
- Stowaway (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)