|System details||Bridge between the Z-machine and telephony devices|
|Latest version||0.21 / 17 Sep 2006|
|Notes||Note that this interpreter cannot simply be downloaded and run to play game files.|
|Browse the software database|
|Edit this infobox|
ZoIP (formerly called Zasterisk) is a bridge between the Z-machine and telephony devices. It requires working installations of Asterisk, Festival, and Sphinx2.
ZoIP is copyright © 2005–2006 Simon P. Ditner. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
- ZoIP 0.2.1, September 17th, 2006
- ZoIP 0.2.0, September 5th, 2006
- ZoIP 0.1.0, August 7th, 2005
- (dead link ZoIP 🔍) - ZoIP's homepage. Includes links for downloading ZoIP and reference materials.
- (dead link Zork Returns! Thanks to Open Source Asterisk PBX 🔍) - article by Sean Michael Kerner for Datamation, May 4, 2007.
|By format||ADRIFT • AdvSys • AGT • Alan • Glulx • Hugo • Magnetic Scrolls • TADS • Z-code|
|By system||Browser • Android • iOS • Linux • macOS • Windows|
|Browse||Recommended interpreters • Search form • Drilldown|
|Other software||Authoring systems • Utilities|