2008 AIF Mini-comp
- The original submission deadline was 9:00 a.m. CST Monday, May 12, 2008. (Games had to be sent to ninnyAIF AT gmail DOT com before this time.) But because only three games were submitted on that date, the deadline was extended to May 30th, in the hope of getting more games.
- The games were released sometime around June 1st, 2008.
- The voting deadline was Monday, June 16, 2008.
This is a summary:
- Three or fewer rooms. Closets do not count as rooms if they're not used as rooms.
- Three or fewer characters, including the player-character(s). No more than two of those characters may participate interactively in sex scenes.
- Multimedia (images and sounds) is permitted, but may not add more than 150KB to the native (unzipped) size of the game file.
- No previous public release of any part of the game.
- Game must be winnable or have a reachable ending.
Voting will be done in 6 categories: Concept, Writing, Characters, Sex. Technical, and Enjoyment. Voters are asked to rank all the games in each category in order of their preference, and will be asked to select the "best game by a new author".
|1||Winter Break (Dudeman; Z-code)||2||1||2||1||1||1|
|2||A Lady in Waiting (Knight Errant; TADS 3)||3||2||1||4||2||2|
|3||Riding Home (Raul; ADRIFT 4.0)||1||3||3||5||5||3|
|4||Office Fantasy: Working Late (A. Bomire; TADS 2)||4||4||4||2||4||4|
|5||Office Fantasy: The Boss' Wife (A. Bomire; TADS 2)||5||5||5||3||3||5|
|6||A Night With Kes (Purple Dragon; Z-code)||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|7||Bad Day to be a Princess (Evil Bob; TADS 3)||7||7||7||7||7||7|
|8||Lusty Lovers (Negative Slippy Slide; Z-code)||9||9||8||8||9||9|
|9||Sexual Awakening (Tanner V. Chorus; ADRIFT 3.9)||8||8||9||9||8||8|