A Dream Too Real
|A Dream Too Real|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are John Doe, a family man, carrying nothing. In your living room, you see a bagel on the table, the kids' lunchbox on the kitchen counter, and your wife, Jane Doe. It's May 1st and early morning on a Monday. Time for you to go to work.
- Oddly-phrased English; for example: "It's early morning, and it's quite obvious to tell."
- Inconsistent use of second person and third person. The game sometimes refers to the PC by his name; for example, you'll see "John's Car" instead of "your car".
- Several instances of instant death without warning. Use UNDO to undo your last turn.
- Many unusual items and events without any obvious purpose or meaning.
Trivia and Comments
- Having a kitchen counter in a living room is quite normal compared to the rest of the game.
- A Dream Too Real (Raditz; Nov-2006; Z-code).