|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are an adventurer carrying nothing. After complaining about the "City of Doors", you leapt through a portal and arrived in an abandoned study containing no doors or exits of any kind. All you see are a writing desk (with a brassy key on it), a fireplace, and empty bookshelves. Perhaps your complaints about doors, like the doors themselves, were misplaced.
- Portable doors. Doors can be placed on walls to create a new connection between your current room and an adjacent room. Note, however, that these doors have a directional aspect. East doors can only go on east walls, south doors can only go on south walls, and so on.
- Advent Door (Andrew Plotkin; Glulx).
- Release 3 / Serial number 200229 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.34 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: B13B1B1B-729A-4B8D-A1AC-0AF0CF8BA11A
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover
- Download doorsday.gblorb from the author's website.
- Note that this game was intended to be a participant in the 2019 IF Advent Calendar project, but the project was never completed, so the game was released independently in 2020.
- Advent Door - at IFDB.
- Credits and notes (some spoilers).
- Source code for reading online.
- Source code for downloading.
- Walkthrough and map by David Welbourn.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.