Asylum is the name of several games:
- Asylum (cpuguy; 2009; Z-code 5).
- Asylum (Mel S; 2003; ADRIFT 3.8).
- Asylum (William F. Denman, Jr. and Michael O. Haire; publisher: Med Systems Software; 1985; Atari and Commodore). Former commercial.
- Asylum (Follow the Cheese and Pickle Sandwich) (The Doppelganger; 1985; MS-DOS). Part 2 of Doppy & Pru trilogy.
For other games set in an asylum, see:
- Greystone (Howard A. Sherman; publisher: Malinche Entertainment; 2003; Z-code). Commercial.
- Lunatix: The Insanity Circle (Mike Snyder; 1999; MS-DOS). Took 12th place at IF Comp 1999, and a finalist in four categories at XYZZY Awards 1999.
- Slouching Towards Bedlam (Daniel Ravipinto and Star Foster; 2003; Z-code 5). Won 1st place at IF Comp 2003. Winner of Best Game, Best Story, Best Setting, Best Individual NPC (Triage), and a finalist in four other categories at XYZZY Awards 2003.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.