Lunatix: The Insanity Circle
|Lunatix: The Insanity Circle|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Trivia and Comments
- Also known as just Lunatix or The Insanity Circle.
Release 1.1 (Competition entry)
- Lunatix: The Insanity Circle (Mike Snyder; 1999; MS-DOS). Written in QuickBASIC
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 1999: 12th place of 37 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 1999: Finalist for Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Story, Best Writing.
- Download lunatix.exe from the IF Archive - MS-DOS executable, the story file.
- Download lunatix1.dat from the IF Archive - Data file 1 [more info needed].
- Download lunatix2.dat from the IF Archive - Data file 2 [more info needed].
- Download readme.txt from the IF Archive - Author's blurb.
- Download ltic_src.zip from the IF Archive - BASIC source code files in a zipfile.
Release 1.1 (Post-comp release?)
See Lunatix Online: "A conversion of the classic BBS game, by the original authors, taken to a whole new level! © 1995-2006 by Prowler Productions."
This version of the game is no longer available. "Online: 1999-01-01 Offline: 2010-10-01".
- Lunatix: The Insanity Circle (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Lunatix Online - Home to a browser-based, multiplayer version of the game, by Mike Snyder and Anna Kasl.