(Redirected from David M. Baggett)
Dave Baggett is a linguist and software engineer who co-founded the IF company Adventions. He also co-created the Crash Bandicoot series for the Sony Playstation. Dave is currently working for ITA Software, Inc., which he co-founded; ITA creates software for the travel industry.
- Unnkulian Unventure II: The Secret of Acme (publisher: Adventions; 1991; TADS 2).
- GC: A Thrashing Parity Bit of the Mind (with Carl de Marcken and Pearl Tsai; 1994; TADS 2).
- +=3: A Logical Adventure (with Carl de Marcken; 1994; TADS 2).
- The Legend Lives! (publisher: Adventions; 1994; TADS 2).
- Ported Donald Ekman's FORTRAN Adventure code to TADS, under the title Colossal Cave Revisited. Graham Nelson later ported the TADS version to Inform.
- Co-founded Adventions with D. A. Leary.
- One of the original maintainers of the IF Archive, along with Volker Blasius.