(Redirected from Ectocomp 2015)
|Part of series||ECTOCOMP|
|Organiser||J. J. Guest|
|Submissions due||31 Oct 2015|
|Results announced||1 Dec 2015|
|Edit this infobox|
- "ECTOCOMP: La Petite Mort" is for games written in three hours or less.
- "ECTOCOMP: Le Grand Guignol" is for those who don't manage to complete their games in under three hours, or who would like to take a more relaxed approach to the competition.
13 entries released October 31, 2015. Results announced December 1, 2015.
La Petite Mort
- Open That Vein (Chandler Groover; Inform 7)
- The oldest hangover on Earth (Marius Müller)
- Heezy Park (Andrew Schultz; Inform 7)
- The Story of the Shinoboo (Adri)
- Halloween Dance (Mathbrush; Inform 7)
- Home/Sick (Felicity Banks; ChoiceScript)
- The Ghost Ship (Jonathan Snyder; Inform 7)
- The Physiognomist's Office (Christina Nordlander; Inform 7)
- Food, Drink, Girls (Roboman; Twine)
Le Grand Guignol
- Ashes (Glass Rat Media; Twine)
- Invasion (Cat Manning; Twine)
- Nine Lives (Merlin Fisher; Inform 7)
- Voice Box (B Minus Seven; Twine)
- ECTOCOMP 2015. Homepage at J. J. Guest's website.
- Download ECTOCOMP_2015.zip from the event site. Contains all the entries to the competition.
- Interactive Fiction Community Forum posts:
- ECTOCOMP 2015. Competition announcement thread begun by J. J. Guest. October 1, 2015.
- ECTOCOMP hints thread. Thread begun by craiglocke. October 31, 2015.
- B's ECTOCOMP Review Thread. Thread begun by busterwrites. November 2, 2015.
- ECTOCOMP 2015 Reviews/Impressions. Thread begun by GlassRat. November 7, 2015.
- My 2015 ECTOCOMP Impressions. Thread begun by CMG. November 10, 2015.
- ECTOCOMP 2015 - RESULTS!. December 1, 2015.
- My ECTOCOMP 2015 ballots. Thread begun by Doug Orleans. December 7, 2015.