|Links||Home page Download|
|Multimedia support||Graphics: possible. Sound: ambient.|
|Browse the software database|
|Edit this infobox|
ChoiceScript is a simple programming language created by Dan Fabulich for writing choose your own adventure games -- or what ChoiceScript calls multiple-choice games (MCGs). ChoiceScript is designed to be very easy to use, even for authors with no programming experience. ChoiceScript games are played in a web browser.
Choice of Games is the company founded to publish and promote the development of games in ChoiceScript.
Early examples of ChoiceScript games
- Choice of the Dragon (Dan Fabulich; 2010).
- Choice of Broadsides (Dan Fabulich; 2010).
- The Sons of the Cherry (Alex Livingston; 2010). Entered in IF Comp 2010.
Dan Fabulich also wrote three very small games in ChoiceScript for TWIFcomp, where the rules required authors to write a complete game in no more than 140 characters (not including white space).
- Choice of Games - Play ChoiceScript games online.
- Introduction to ChoiceScript - a blog.
- ChoiceScript Community Wiki
|By style||Parser • Choice • Parser-choice hybrid|
|By system||Browser • Android • iOS • Linux • macOS • Windows|
|Browse||Stable authoring systems • •|
|Other software||Interpreters • Utilities|