French Minicomp 2006
(Redirected from French Comp 2006)
French Minicomp 2006 is the second French competition in this series. The organizer is Eric Forgeot, also known as Otto Grimwald. Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
Other names for this competition are: French Comp #2, French Mini-If-Comp Edition 2006, and Le concours d'aventure textuelle 2006.
Like for the other year, the deadline and results were quite much delayed...
- October 2006 - Proposed date of the submission deadline / Date possible de rendu du concours.
- December 2006 - Voting deadline, and results.
- La Cité des Eaux (Adrien Saurat; 24-Oct-2006; Z-code).
- Sarvegne (Eric Forgeot, graphics: Maryam Gousheh-Forgeot; 21-Oct-2006; Z-code, Glulx).
- Largo Winch (Loïc Bernarot; c. 12-May-2006; ADRIFT 3.90).
- Enquête à hauts risques (Loïc Bernarot; c. Sep-2006; ADRIFT 3.90).