Eric Forgeot is a French author. He also uses the aliases Otto or Otto Grimwald. On the IFWiki, he's User:Otto.
NOTE: All these games are in French (except two).
- Le pouvoir délaissé : The coming race II (2003; Glulx, Z-code). (Still in development). Game site.
- Le Temple de Feu (Oct-2005; Z-code). French Minicomp 2005: 3rd place. Game site
- Sarvegne (as "Xxyzy", graphics: Maryam Gousheh-Forgeot; Oct-2006; Glulx, Z-code). French Minicomp 2006: 2nd place. Game site
- Petit Gnome (Oct-2006; Glulx, Z-code). A sample game, in french, for the Inform 7 system. Game site
- Lieux Communs (with JB, Samuel Verschelde, Hugo Labrande, and Jean-Luc Pontico; 15-Jun-2007; Glulx and Z-code; French). HP Lovecraft: The Commonplace Book Project 2007 entry.
- Sorcière au balcon, apprenti en déraison ! (19-Aug-2007; Z-code 8). French Speed-IF 2007.
- Le Scarabée et le Katana (as "Otto Grimwald"; 26-Aug-2007; Z-code). French Speed-IF 2007.
- Spoutnik (with SIM54).
- Ze French countryside is full of fresh air (as "Otto Grimwald"; 26-Aug-2007; Z-code; English). Speed-IF Introcomp.
- Les Heures du vent (as "Eole"; 28-Dec-2007; Glulx, Z-code). French Minicomp 2007: winner.
- Lupercalia (16-Feb-2008; Glulx, Z-code 8).
- La route des vins (as "Otto Grimwald"; 01-Jun-2008; Z-code). French Speed-IF 2008.
- Les lettres volées (as "R."; 23-Nov-2008; Z-code). French Minicomp 2008: 2nd place.
- Sueurs froides à l'institut François-Marie Raoult (as "Otto Grimwald"; 28-Dec-2008; Z-code 5). French Speed-IF 2008.
- Les méchants meurent au moins deux fois (as "Yann Flemmard"; 17-Jan-2010; Z-code 8). French Minicomp 2009: 3rd place.
- Le Roi de Fihnargaia (2010; JACL and Z-code).
- Sable (2010; Z-code). (Sample game)
- L'oiseau (2010; JACL). For the TWIFcomp: 14th place.
- The Blue Death (as "Otto Grimwald"; 07-May-2011; textallion and txt2cyoa; Web browser; English). Indigo New Language Speed-IF.
- Le camion frigorifique (as "Barnabé Froleneau"; 22-Jan-2012; JACL). French Minicomp 2011: 6th place.
- Trac (as "Mélpomène"; 31-Dec-2013; Z-code). French Minicomp 2012-2013: 4th place.
- He works on the French translation of the JACL libraries.
- He made the Inform 7's extension for French (based on the French I6 libraries).
- He worked on a French translation of the Hugo libraries. (not finished)
- He created the textallion system, for creating and publishing, among other things, CYOA games.
Review and Article Credits
- Review of Ma princesse adorée.
- Otto's reviews - at IFDB.
- Organizer of French Comp 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012; original idea by Stab.
- Off the Trolley (Krisztian Kaldi; 01-Oct-2005; TADS 2).
- Ekphrasis (JB; Nov-2006; Glulx; French).
- Ma princesse adorée (Hugo Labrande as "Mule Hollandaise"; Release 3: 2-Sep-2007 and 4: 16-Feb-2009; Z-code 5; French).
- Varkana (Maryam Gousheh-Forgeot; 30-Sep-2007; Glulx).
- Pascal's Wager (Dave as "Doug Egan"; 02-Apr-2008; Z-code 5).
- Gossip (Hugo Labrande; 18-Sep-2009; Z-code; French).
- Esclinux - Linux live-cd for playing and authoring IF (2005-2009).
- Proposed (with Stab) the theme for the French Comp 2005.
- Created the French Comp 2007 logo.
- Helped Benjamin Roux to create the French Comp 2009 logo.
- Créer des jeux textuels avec Inform 7 - a quick Inform 7 tutorial for beginners, in French.
- Eric Forgeot's IF page.
- Eric Forgeot (archived) - at Baf's Guide.