French Minicomp 2005
French Minicomp 2005 is the first French competition in this series, based on an original idea by Stab. The organizer was Otto Grimwald. Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
Other names for this competition are: French Comp #1, French Mini-If-Comp Edition 2005, and Le concours d'aventure textuelle 2005.
All games are in the French language.
- Le Cercle des Gros Geeks disparus (Adrien Saurat; Z-code).
- Echappée Belle Dans les Contrées du Rêve a.k.a. Dreamlands (JB; Z-code).
- Le Temple de Feu (Eric Forgeot; Z-code).
- Les Feux de l'enfer (Sabine Gorecki; ADRIFT 4).
- Qui a tué Dana ? (Vegeta; ADRIFT 4).
- 17 April 2005 - Original announcement made.
- 21 June 2005 - Approximate date of the 1st submission deadline.
- 30 Sept 2005 - Approximate date of the final submission deadline.
- 15 Oct 2005 - Date of the voting deadline.