|Browse the software database|
|Edit this infobox|
Guncho is an open-source mud where users can upload Inform 7 code to make a multiplayer IF environment. Players can create an account at http://cp.guncho.com/ and log in with it at game.guncho.com port 4108.
Originally, Guncho was presented as an April Fools Day hoax by "Stan Juprak" (anagram of "Just A Prank") on April 1st, 2008, and supposedly Guncho would be able to handle all the major IF authoring systems, not unlike RAIF-POOL. However, on April 2nd, "Stan" was revealed to be Tara McGrew a.k.a. vaporware, and Guncho was revealed to be real, except that the only authoring system it supports is Inform 7.
- Guncho homepage - The official homepage.
- Guncho control panel - Create your account here.
- Source code
- Good News, Everyone! - rgif thread begun on April 1st, 2008 when Guncho was first announced.
- Stan Juprak's ifMUD - The game that was running on the Guncho server for April Fools Day.
- GunchoWiki (archive) - A wiki for Guncho documentation, sharing ideas, and so on.
|Browse||Stable utilities • •|
|Other software||Authoring systems • Interpreters|