Housekey, Part I
|Housekey, Part I|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You've arrived home from work and are standing in your living room. You need to find your key, which you apparently left either outside or inside the house. Nearby, a note and a newspaper lie on a table. You are carrying nothing.
- Housekey, Part I (Ariën Holthuizen; 18-Jan-2008; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 080112 / Inform 7 build 5J39 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 0CA9FE5A-87BC-446C-9120-9A990D06CB12
IFID links: IFDB
- Download housekey1.z5 from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Housekey, Part I (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Housekey, Part I - at IFDB.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.