(Redirected from IFID:1CD4E22A-E1D1-4E58-9489-148FA757E515)
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You huddle in the concrete cell. Ever since the Hedonans built their outpost in the valley near your village, you never gave them any reason to single you out. Maybe it has something to do with the strange black box that you found recently? You glance furtively through the bars of the cell, then take the box from under your cloak. It to whirs into life and a small panel slides out, curiously marked like a typewriter...
- The game makes heavy use of a special connect command, which allows the protagonist to sense current and past mental emanations. By turning the connect ability on and off the player can read different descriptions of rooms, items and NPCs.
- The player / PC relationship is slightly unusual.
Releases 1 and 2 (Competition releases)
- Connect (James Hudson; 16-Feb-2008; Z-code 5 and 8).
- Beta-testing by Dan Shiovitz, Leslie Viljoen and S. John Ross.
- Release 1 / Serial number 080205 / Inform 7 build 5J39 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- Release 2 line wanted
- IFID: 1CD4E22A-E1D1-4E58-9489-148FA757E515
IFID links: IFDB
- IFBeginnersComp: 3rd place of 5 entries.
- Interactive Short Fiction Competition entry.