(Redirected from IFID:95C30E59-A47B-42C7-8318-F20A12AF7A41)
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing. You are sitting in a café with O'Brien (who seems friendly, but may be one of them) and Sandra (who is an attractive young woman whom you're rather fond of). There is a glass of wine on the round table.
All about you is suspicion, fear, and dread. You should talk to your companions.
- There is a time limit (in turns). If you don't achieve the more satisfying ending before then, you will experience the less satisfying ending instead.
- Conversation is handled via a simple TALK TO <NPC> system, which you may abbreviate to T <NPC>.
Trivia and Comments
- As an entry to McDream Minicomp, it should be understood that this is the re-enactment of one the author's more vivid dreams.
- Dreadwine (Eric Eve; 23-Jul-2006; Z-code).
Release 1 reissue
- Dreadwine (Eric Eve; Aug-2006; Z-code).