Evil Brain Five
(Redirected from IFID:TADS3-5F4DD8820176E9B42CED3008813E18DF)
|Evil Brain Five|
|Author(s)||Søren J. Løvborg|
|Authoring system||TADS 3|
|Graphics||yes: ASCII art cover|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a detective, carrying an evidence bag, a lighter, and a pack of nine cigarettes.
Minutes ago, the producer discovered that the famous actor Lance Blueman was murdered in this props room. Although the murder weapon is missing, you see countless shelves filled with props such as a golden banana, a skull, and a can of coke. A small table holds a small safe, some fake spears, and a fishbowl. And, of course, the late Lance Blueman is lying on the floor.
What should you, the detective, do now?
- ASCII art cover art.
- The items listed on the shelves and table can vary every time you look.
- Hunger puzzle in the form of a constant craving for nicotine.
- Evil Brain Five (Søren J. Løvborg; 2003; TADS 3).
- Evil Brain Five homepage.
- Evil Brain Five (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Evil Brain Five: Dead on the Set - at IFDB