|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
How It Begins
You are Duncan Bowsman at a young age, invited to play a game of Jinx by one of his brothers. Unfortunately, since you can't actually be him and his brothers can't be available for comment every time someone fires up the program, Duncan's brain has been replaced with a text parser interface and JINXTRON stands in for his brothers.
But the gist is still the same.
- Does not use standard IF commands. Instead, typed words are understood to be spoken words. A blank line is understood to be something spoken, but incomprehensible.
Trivia & Comments
- Written as an example of interactive non-fiction for ADRIFT's March Writing Spiel.
- JINXTRON (Duncan Bowsman; 19-Mar-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Download Jinx.taf from the ADRIFT site.
- JINXTRON - at IFDB.
- JINXTRON - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
full version info, TUID
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.