IF Comp 2001
31st of 51
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- The game is presented in three distinct sections or chapters.
- Conversation with NPCs is mainly ask-tell, particularly in the first chapter.
- Kallisti (James Mitchelhill; 2001; TADS 2).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2001: 31st place of 51 entries.
- Kallisti (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- alt.games.xtrek thread, with James Mitchelhill's comments about Kallisti - July 2002.
- Kallisti - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.