In 2007, Malinche announced AdventureCon 2007, a new convention for adventure fans, which was meant to be held in the summer of 2007 at the Mirage in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, various difficulties derailed the event in 2007, and as of May 2007, plans are being made to run AdventureCon in 2008. Check the official AdventureCon website for details. Managed by Malinche Entertainment.
Note: All of Malinche's games are commercial except Azteca.
- Pentari: First Light (Howard A. Sherman; 2003; Z-code).
- Greystone (Howard A. Sherman; 1-Dec-2003; Z-code).
- Endgame (Howard A. Sherman; 23-Aug-2004; Z-code).
- Azteca (Howard A. Sherman; 20-Dec-2004; Z-code). Free with registration at Malinche.
- The First Mile (Howard A. Sherman; 15-Jul-2005; Z-code).
- Pentari: The Apprentice (Howard A. Sherman; c.24-May-2007; Z-code). (See its homepage and previews page.)
- A Pinch in Saint Petersburg (Howard A. Sherman; 24-May-2010; Z-code).
Currently in Production
The following titles have not yet been released, but have been announced at the Malinche website. On January 4, 2007, a news item on the Malinche site announced that the two new Pentari titles would have a release date in June 2007.
- Pentari: Second Dawn. (See its previews page.)
- "A Saint in Sin City". (Working title for a murder mystery set in Las Vegas. Preliminary launch date: December 2007.)
- Malinche Entertainment - The official site.
Promotional news articles
- You Make The Call - article about Malinche Entertainment, by David P. Willis for Ashbury Park Press, 20-Jun-2006.
- Text adventure games: from the front lines to behind the scenes - posted by Howard Sherman for Adventure Classic Gaming, 18-Aug-2006.