|Part of series||ParserComp|
|Submissions begin||1 May 2021|
|Submissions due||30 Jun 2021|
|Voting begins||1 Jul 2021|
|Voting ends||31 Jul 2021|
|Results announced||3 Aug 2021|
|4||Black Knife Dungeon|
|5||The Faeries of Haelstowne|
|6||The Time Machine (Bill Maya)|
|9||Fivebyfivia Delenda Est|
|10||Waiting for the Day Train|
|11||Return to the Stars|
|14||The Arkham Abomination|
|16||Loud House 'game on'|
|Edit this infobox|
ParserComp 2021 is a ranked, long-form game jam for parser works, organized by Adam Sommerfield.
- Submission Window Open: 1st May through 30th June 2021.
- Voting Window: 1st July through to 31st July 2021.
- Results Announced: 3rd August 2021.
Deadlines are at 11:59 P.M. London Time (GMT) on the day listed above.
(in the order of placement)
- Grooverland (Mathbrush)
- Gruesome (Robin Johnson)
- Foreign Soil (Olaf Nowacki)
- Black Knife Dungeon (Arthur DiBianca)
- The Faeries of Haelstowne (Christopher Merriner)
- The Time Machine (Bill Maya)
- Snowhaven (Tristin Grizel Dean)
- Acid Rain (Garry Francis)
- Fivebyfivia Delenda Est (Andrew Schultz)
- Waiting for the Day Train (Dee Cooke)
- Return to the Stars (Adrian Welcker)
- Grandpa's Ranch (Kenneth Pedersen)
- Danny Dipstick (Garry Francis)
- The Arkham Abomination (catventure)
- Daddy's Birthday (Jonathan8)
- Loud House 'game on' (Caleb Wilson (KidEdgecase))
- Somewhere, Somewhen (Jim MacBrayne)
- Yesternight (Robert Szacki)