- Note: There are two authors called Robin Johnson. For the author of Alice in Wonderland, see Robin Johnson (II).
Robin Johnson is an IF author and tools developer.
He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and works as an AI developer and writer in the videogames industry.
- Hamlet (2003, Versificator).
- Aunts and Butlers (30-Sep-2006; Versificator). IF Comp 2006: 16th place. XYZZY Awards 2006: Finalist for Best NPCs and Best Individual NPC (the butler).
- Portcullis (3-Jan-2016, Versificator). The Neinth annual New Year's Minicomp: participant.
- Draculaland (14-March-2016, Versificator 2). The First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction: 4th place.
- The Xylophoniad (06-Apr-2016, Versificator). Spring Thing 2016: Alumni's Choice award.
- Detectiveland (01-Oct-2016; HTML). IF Comp 2016: 1st place. XYZZY Awards 2016: Finalist for Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Individual Puzzle, Best Implementation, Best Use of Innovation and Best Use of Multimedia.
- Zeppelin Adventure (2018, Versificator 2). Spring Thing 2018: Entrant
- Pirateship (2020, Versificator 2). IF Comp 2019: 18th place. XYZZY Awards 2019: Finalist for Best Setting, Best Puzzles, Best Implementation and Best Use of Innovation.
- The Party Line (2020, Gruescript). AdvXJam 2020: participant.
- Gruesome (2021, Versificator 3). ParserComp 2021: 2nd place.
- Created the Gruescript authoring system (2021)
- Organizer for The Year of Adventure jam.