- Drácula, la Primera Noche (Urbatain and Def; Glulx). English: "Dracula, the First Night". This is a remake, translation, and port of a 1986 game by Rod Pike, published by CRL.
- El Anillo Regente (Baltasar el Arquero; Glulx). This is a polished rerelease of a game by the same author in ESDAComp 2002.
- La Maté Porque Era Miá (Ferran Montesinos; DOS/Win). English: "I Killed Her Because She Was Mine". This was entered here without change from its release in 1995.
- Lola Huela Bien Y Adora El Marisco (Alejandro Bárcena; DOS/Win). English: "Lola Smells Good and loves Seafood". This is a polished rerelease of Alejandro's game from II Concurso Nacional de Aventuras Conversacionales.
- Orfeo En Los Infiernos (Grendel; Glulx). English: "Orpheus In Hell". A remake of his game from the Primer Concurso Nacional de Aventuras.
- Remarkorp (Raul el Lula; Glulx). This is a remake of a 1987 game called Megacorp, by N. Lecuona, L. Franco and J. Cubedo.
- ReminiscenciaRol (Aryekaix; Z-code). This is a sequel to AmnesiaRol by Calendomyunt Software, 1995.
- Drácula, la primera noche (Def and Urbatain). First place.
- Remakorp (Raul el Lula). Second place.
- El anillo regente (Baltasar el Arquero). Third Place.