Thaumistry: In Charm's Way
(Redirected from Thaumistry: In Charm’s Way)
XYZZY Awards 2017
Finalist - Best Implementation
|Thaumistry: In Charm's Way|
|Authoring system||TADS 3|
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, TADS 3|
|Graphics||optional (in-game map)|
How It Begins
Eric Knight was a child prodigy who was featured on the cover of Invent! Magazine at the age of 13 for his invention of an anti-stain chemical treatment. Unfortunately, he hasn’t invented anything since and now, at the age of 23, he has a strong case of imposter syndrome.
Strange things always seem to happen around Eric. Door knobs fall off in his hands, computer screens go blank when he touches them, alarms go off randomly as he walks by.
Today, he will find out why.
- Review by Peter Mattsson of Rock, Paper, Shotgun.
- Review by Emily Short for PC Gamer.
- Review (in German) by Gunnar Lott of GameStar.
- Review by Tony Carnevale of Quarter to Three.
- Review by Erica Sobrino of Big Boss Battle.
- Review by Sean Davies of Finger Guns.
- Review by Mark Goninon of Choicest Games.