The Absolute Worst IF Game in History
IF Comp 2008
35th place of 35
|The Absolute Worst IF Game in History|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are next to a maze, which is to the east. If you get through the maze, you "get the scarabæus of floccinaucinihilipilification".
- Even if you somehow get to the scarabæus, you cannot take it by typing "take scarabaeus" - you need to somehow type in the "æ" character.
- The Absolute Worst IF Game in History (Dean Menezes; 01-Oct-2008; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 080614 / Inform 7 build 5T18 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: F89D9893-AC90-44B4-BA39-E1F68926FF7A
IFID links: IFDB
- IF Comp 2008: 35th place of 35 entries.
- The Absolute Worst IF Game in History (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Absolute Worst IF Game in History - at IFDB.
- The Absolute Worst Game.... - RGIF thread, November 18, 2008.
- Review by Stephen Bond.
- First impressions and review by Nick Bronson.
-  by Riff Conner.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Ben Dixon.
- Review by George Shannon (newlin).
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Corneilius S. Herrmann.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.