|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
He is David Kronos, carrying nothing. He is in Lab 219, a small computer lab for grad students. All but one of the computers are shut down at this late hour; David's workstation is asking him for his password. David wants to finish his project before dawn.
- Use of third person instead of the usual second person.
- Three Princes (Alex Godofsky; 05-Aug-2007; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 070804 / Inform 7 build 4W37 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 44E2138C-FD54-4B51-852A-609BD2AB6730
IFID links: IFDB
- IntroComp 2007 entry; Honorable Mention (unranked from 7 entries).
- Download introcomp07.zip from the IF Archive - All the IntroComp 2007 games. The story file for this game is Three Princes.gblorb.
- Three Princes (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Three Princes - at IFDB.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.