Ticket to No Where
ADRIFT Summer Comp 2004
5th place of 6
|Ticket to No Where|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Once again you have slept through your alarm clock, missed your shower, didn't have time for breakfast, couldn't get the car to start, missed the only bus and failed to get a taxi.
You have probably the most important meeting of your life today with John Tailer of Broke Brothers. John is considering buying his pencils and other stationary from Super Stationary rather than your company. Broke Brothers are your last big customer so you desperately need to get to his office at Grantby by 4.00pm.
You now only have one option left and that is to use the train, so you run to the railway station. You now find yourself (out of breath and sweating badly) at Coltby Railway Station. Coltby has just been voted the winner in the all time worst top 100 railway stations poll. It has actually won this award three years running. Guess what? you have missed the train to Grantby.
The objective ? you must meet with John Tailer today by 4.00pm.
Entered in the "Size Limited" section of the competition (10 locations or less).
Release 1 Competition Release
- Ticket to No Where (Richard Otter; 22-Aug-2004; ADRIFT 4).
- Made with ADRIFT 4.00, release 45.
- IFID: ADRIFT-400-45130604DDE61F39C79D25B544A66BFC
IFID links: IFDB
- ADRIFT Summer Comp 2004: 5th Place of 6 games.
- Download ticket.zip from Delron.
- Ticket to No Where (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Ticket to No Where page
- Ticket to No Where Reviews by various
- Ticket to No Where - at IFReviews.org.