French Minicomp 2008
French competition in this series. The organizer is Eric Forgeot, also known as Otto Grimwald. The competition logo was created by Benjamin Roux. The theme was proposed by Flap.
The complete rules (in French) are there.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is the French word "fumée" ("smoke"): games about smoke in all its forms, or even about French phrases containing that word (for instance: "partir en fumée", meaning "to go up in smoke").
(All times are French time, GMT+1.)
- Submission deadline: was September 21, 2008; later extended to November 23, 2008, 11:57 PM.
- Note: one game was actually submitted later, on 03-Dec-2008.
- Voting deadline: was December 12, 2008, 11:57 PM; later extended to December 15, 2008, 11:57 AM.
- The results were announced on December 16, 2008.
- Brume (Rémi Verschelde as Anonymous; 23-Nov-2008; Z-code).
- Les lettres volées (Eric Forgeot as "R."; 23-Nov-2008; Z-code).
- Survivre (Benjamin Roux as "Glover1683"; 22-Nov-2008; Glulx).
- Le Loup, la Chèvre et la Salade (Benjamin Roux as "Bêêêêêhhhh"; 21-Nov-2008; Z-code).
- Le donjon aux 1001 dangers et mystères (SIM54; 03-Dec-2008; Ren'Py).
- Homepage of the competition. With the rules and links to:
- Concours 2008 - French IF forum thread.
- French IFcomp 2008 - RGIF announcement, November 27, 2008.