IF Comp 2003
8th of 30
|Author(s)||Chris Molloy Wischer|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a long quote about oppression attributed to King Solomon.
You are a man, carrying nothing, in the thatched hut that your father and his father built before the Curse. There are two beds: the large bed which you once shared with your wife before she disappeared, and your son Rykhard's bed which has been vacant for a week. A glass jar and a handwritten note are on the table between the beds. Perhaps you should read the note and find out what excuse Rykhard has for his long absence.
- Baluthar (Chris Molloy Wischer; 29-Sep-2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 030926 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-030926-A1C3
IFID links: IFDB
- IF Comp 2003: 8th place of 30 entries.
- Baluthar (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Baluthar - at IFDB.
- Baluthar - at SPAG.
- Baluthar - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
How It Begins, Notable Features.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.