Constraints (by Bays)
- This article is about the IF Comp 2002 game by Martin Bays. For other meanings of "constraints", see Constraints.
IF Comp 2002
19th of 38 (tie)
XYZZY Awards 2002
Finalist - Best Individual Puzzle
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- Constraints (Martin Bays; 2002; Z-code 5).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2002: 19th place (tie) of 38 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2002: Finalist for Best Individual Puzzle.
- Constraints homepage.
- Constraints (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Constraints (by Bays) - at SPAG.
- Constraints - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.