|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
How It Begins
Accused of murdering your best friend, you are about to face the death penalty. But instead you are cursed, transformed into a beast and begin an epic journey to unravel the mystery of the real murderer, why your friend was killed, and undo the curse.
- Has three different ways to play through the game.
Release 1 (Competition release)
- Cursed (Nick Rogers; 01-Oct-2011; ADRIFT 4); Version 1.0.07
- Cursed (Nick Rogers; 29-Jan-2012; ADRIFT 4); Version 2.0.08
Release 2 includes a major rewrite of the opening scenes, some reduction in the amount of internal monologues, and general bug-fixes and improvements.
- Cursed (Nick Rogers; 19-Mar-2012; ADRIFT 4); Version 2.0.09
Release 3 (v 2.0.09) includes a couple of bug fixes, one of which is critical to the completion of the game when playing as the fox.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review (in German) by Martin Barth.
- Review by George Dorn.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Ron Newcomb.
- Review by Po. Prune.
- Review by Hannes Schueller.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by TempestDash.
- Review by Matt Weiner.
- Review by Matt Wigdahl.
See also: Delron review compilation by various reviewers.