French Minicomp 2011
French Minicomp 2011 is the 7th French competition in this series. The organizer is Eric Forgeot, also known as Otto Grimwald. The competition logo was created by Benjamin Roux. The theme was proposed by Stormi.
The complete rules (in French) are there.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is the French words "Le Ciel" (meaning "The Sky").
- Submission deadline: originally thought to be around November 2011; later extended to January 22, 2012.
- Games released: c. January 22, 2012.
- Voting deadline: was February 13, 2012; later extended.
- The results were announced on April 22, 2012.
- Les aventures de Zeus (Benjamin Roux as "Quetzalcóatl"; 22-Jan-2012; Z-code).
- Dard'enFer (BALROG; 21-Jan-2011; Z-code). (An earlier version of this game was originally released for the French Minicomp 2010, but that competition was canceled.)
- Entre Terre et Ciel (Natrium as Anonymous; 22-Jan-2012; Z-code).
- La Grande Prédiction ou l'Astrologue étourdi (Natrium as Anonymous; 22-Jan-2012; Z-code).
- Homeland Security (Hugo Labrande as "Terry S. Albright"; 24-Jan-2012; Z-code).
- Le camion frigorifique (Eric Forgeot as "Barnabé Froleneau"; 22-Jan-2012; JACL).