IF Comp 2000
25th of 53
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a 9-year old boy, excited for the vacation. However, when you wake up, you realize that you're a dog, and what's more you're locked inside a cage in a pet shop. You are carrying nothing, except for a number of annoying fleas. Soon, your mother comes into the shop and expresses the wish to purchase a poodle, which you aren't. You need to somehow get back home.
- Futz Mutz (Tim Simmons; 2000; TADS 2).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2000: 25th place of 53 entries.
- Futz Mutz (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Futz Mutz - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.