Grand Prix 2010
Games should be playable within 90 minutes, have a walkthrough, and be previously unreleased. Please see the rules at the competition site for more details.
- 7 December 2009: The fifth textfire.de Grand Prix was announced.
- 1 March 2010: Intents deadline. The authors must announce their intention to submit a game by this date.
- 5 April 2010: Submissions deadline at 19:00 h. The authors submit their games.
- 6 April 2010: Judging period begins.
- 22 April 2010: Judging period ends at 23:45 h CET.
- 23 April 2010: The results were announced.
In order by placement (the lower the score, the better):
- Ares (Michael Baltes; Glulx). Score: 1.67.
- Ein Fall in Jashpur (Oliver Berse; Floyd). Score: 2.33.
- Die Hausaufgabe (Mischa Magyar; Z-code). Score: 2.63.
- Absturzmomente (Jörg Rosenbauer; Z-code). Score: 3.22.
- Mondbasis Palindrom II (Christian Blümke; T.A.G.). Score: 3.67.
- Das drakonische Grinsen (Maik Beta; MS-DOS). Score: 3.86.
- Das Erbe (Raimund Seisenberger; Floyd). Score: 4.13.
- textfire.de Grand Prix. Note: Website is in German.
- German Textadventure Grand Prix 2010 - RAIF, April 6, 2010.
- ifwizz interactive fiction database entries. German language.