(Redirected from IFID:0D966160-1B42-4CB5-9F67-85DE527ECCFE)
|Author(s)||John Cater, Rob Dubbin, Eric Eve, Elizabeth Heller, Jayzee, Kazuki Mishima, Sarah Morayati, Mark Musante, Emily Short, Adam Thornton, and Ziv Wities|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
The Queen has told you to return with her heart in a box. Snow White has made you promise to make other arrangements. Now that you're alone in the forest, it's hard to know which of the two women to trust. The Queen is certainly a witch -- but her stepdaughter may be something even more horrible...
- There are some eighteen possible endings to this fairy tale. Some of them are even almost happy.
- The result of an experiment in open authorship. Emily Short wrote and released the introduction to the story; other authors then contributed conversation text. Afterward, the game received further editing to improve continuity and add endings.
- Alabaster (John Cater, Rob Dubbin, Eric Eve, Elizabeth Heller, Jayzee, Kazuki Mishima, Sarah Morayati, Mark Musante, Emily Short, Adam Thornton, and Ziv Wities; 05-Jun-2009; Glulx). Illustrated by Daniel Allington-Krzysztofiak.
- Official Website - includes walkthrough, Inform 7 source, and design documents.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- Alabaster - at IFDB.
- Announcement on author's blog; 05-Jun-2009.
- Review by Jess - at Jay is Games.
- Review by Allen Cook - at Gamers With Jobs.
- Review by Matthew Erazo.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Tracy Poff.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Massimo Stella.
- Review by Derek Yu - at TIGSource.
|Fractured Fairy Tales series by Emily Short|